Red colourant based on canthaxantin.
Oropharma Can-Tax is a red colourant based on canthaxantin. This dietary supplement colours red canaries, intensifies the red colour in other birds and ensures a beautiful, even red colour. When adding Can-Tax to the food, canthaxantin is transported to the place where the feather is growing and it is given the more intense red colour. The feather formed retains its colour until the formation of a new feather.
- Ensures a beautiful even red colour in red canaries
- Can intensify the red colour in other birds
- In combination with Oropharma Avi-Chol, for an optimal liver function
3a700 vitamin E 2000 mg
2a161g canthaxantin 10000 mg
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- 1.5 to 3 g CAN-TAX per 100 g soft food.
A maximum of 1% of the daily ration may consist of this complementary feed.
- 20 g & 150 g packaging:
3 to 5 level measuring spoons (small size) per 100 g ORLUX soft food or per 200 ml drinking water.
- 500 g packaging:
3 to 5 level measuring spoons (large size) per 500 g ORLUX soft food or per litre of drinking water.
- Store in a cool (5-20°C), dark place and in the original, well-sealed packaging.
|Product||Versele Laga Oropharma Supplement Can-Tax For Birds|
|Country of Origin||Belgium|
|Net Weight||500 g: 500 g|
|Dimensions||500 g: 10 x 10 x 14 cm|
|Manufacturer Name||Verlacor N.V.|
|Manufacturer Address||Versele-Laga, Kapellestraat 70-9800, Deinze, Belgium Deinze, DEINZE, Belgium - 709800|