Water soluble source of calcium.
Oropharma Calci-Lux is a high-quality, water-soluble source of calcium. This dietary supplement is administrated for good egg shell formation, for good skeletal development in young birds, during the breeding season to prevent egg-binding and in cases of calcium deficiency or calcium tetany.
- A calcium supplement for a good egg shell formation
- Promotes a healthy skeletal development in young birds
- To be administered as a supplement also in cases of calcium deficiency or calcium tetany
calcium lactate, dextrose
calcium 7,25 %
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Preventative, for adult birds outside the breeding season: 1 even measuring spoon (= 4 g) per 250 ml drinking water or per 100 g moistened Orlux soft food/egg food, at least 4 days per week.
- Provision of calcium before and during the breeding period: 2 even measuring spoons (= 8 g) per 250 ml drinking water or per 100 g moistened Orlux soft food/egg food, at least 4 days per week.
- Treatment of calcium deficiencies: 3 even measuring spoons (= 12 g) per 250 ml drinking water or per 100 g moistened Orlux soft food/egg food, daily.
Store in a cool dry place.
To let the product dissolve, it's recommended to prepare the product at least 10-15 minutes before use and to regularly shake or stir during the waiting period. To get a better absorption of the calcium, we advise adding some extra vitamin D3. We advise using Calci-Lux together with Oropharma Omni-Vit.
|Product||Versele Laga Oropharma Supplement Calci-Lux For Birds|
|Country of Origin||Belgium|
|Net Weight||150 g: 150 g|
500 g: 500 g
|Dimensions||150 g: 8 x 8 x 10 cm|
500 g: 10 x 10 x 14 cm
|Manufacturer Name||Verlacor N.V.|
|Manufacturer Address||Versele-Laga, Kapellestraat 70-9800, Deinze, Belgium Deinze, DEINZE, Belgium - 709800|