Resistance supporting dietary supplement.
Oropharma Globifly is a powder to support resistance. It contains antibodies against certain diseases and ensures an ideal intestinal function in youngsters.
- Contains antibodies for better resistance against specific pigeon diseases
- Supports the bowel function in youngsters
- Supports the build-up of a natural intestinal flora
egg products, dried (40%), glucose, fibres from apples and citrus fruits (14%), sodium chloride, mannan-oligosaccharides (MOS) (0.05%)
crude protein 24.5%, crude fibre 1.5%, crude fat 16.5%, crude ash 5.5%, lysine 1.34%, methionine 0.7%, sodium 1.16%
ZOO TECHNICAL ADDITIVES
gut flora stabilisers: 4b1820 - bacillus subtilis C-3102 (DSM 15544) 2.5 x10 10 CFU
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Moisten your grain mixtures with 1 tablespoon of Oropharma Form-Oil Plus or Oropharma Garlic Oil to 1 kg of feed. Add 1 measuring spoon (= 10 grams) Oropharma Globifly powder, stir it vigorously and let it dry for 1 to 2 hours.
- Young pigeons: Mix with the feed for 3 days a week from weaning onwards
- Racing season of old pigeons and yearlings: administer for at least 2 days a week. It is best to administer it in the first half of the week after the race.
|Product||Versele Laga Oropharma Globifly|
|Country of Origin||Belgium|
|Net Weight||400 g: 400 g|
|Dimensions||400 g: 10 x 10 x 9 cm|
|Manufacturer Name||Verlacor N.V.|
|Manufacturer Address||Versele-Laga, Kapellestraat 70-9800, Deinze, Belgium Deinze, DEINZE, Belgium - 709800|