Soothing eye drops.
Blue eye drops, ideal to check whether the respiratory tract is completely clear.
- Ideal as eye care before basketing and after coming home from a flight
- Ideal for checking the respiratory tract during the racing season
- Very easy to use and sterile
- patent blue (4-alpha- (4-diethylaminophenyl)-5-hydroxy-2,4-disulfophenyl-methylidene) 2,5-cyclohexadien-1-ylidene) diethylammonium hydroxide), excipients ad 15ml
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Competition pigeons: one drop in each eye and nostril, on the day of basketing and on arrival home - with problems: In the morning and evening.
- Ideal for checking the respiratory tract. The blue drop should disappear directly in a healthy pigeon when it is applied to the eye.
|Product||Versele Laga Oropharma Forma Drops For Birds|
|Country of Origin||Belgium|
|Net Weight||15 ml: 15 ml|
|Dimensions||15 ml: 5 x 6 x 9 cm|
|Manufacturer Name||Verlacor N.V.|
|Manufacturer Address||Versele-Laga, Kapellestraat 70-9800, Deinze, Belgium Deinze, DEINZE, Belgium - 709800|