Wheat germ oil.
Wheat germ oil enriched with vitamins A, D3 and E (to promote fertility). Ideal to stimulate the laying and fertilisation during the breeding period.
- Promotes a uniform and smooth egg laying
- Reduces the risk of unfertilized eggs
- Stimulates the drive in widowers
- Wheat germ oil (98.77%), maize germ oil
- crude protein < 0.3%, crude fibre < 0.5%, crude fat 99.6%, crude ash < 0.4%, lysine 0 mg/kg, methionine 0 mg/kg, sodium < 200 mg/kg
- E672 vitamin A 500000 IU, E671 vitamin D3 100000 IU, 3a700 vitamin E 2000 mg
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) per kg of grain
- as preparation for breeding: give daily from 8 days before pairing until the second egg is laid.
- for the widowers: about two days at the end of the week
Make fresh daily.
- Feed to the pigeons after it has dried a bit, with e.g. Oropharma Form-Mix Plus.
|Product||Versele Laga Oropharma Ferti-Oil Feed Supplement For Birds|
|Country of Origin||Belgium|
|Net Weight||250 g: 250 g|
|Dimensions||250 g: 6 x 6 x 16 cm|
|Manufacturer Name||Verlacor N.V.|
|Manufacturer Address||Versele-Laga, Kapellestraat 70-9800, Deinze, Belgium Deinze, DEINZE, Belgium - 709800|