Electrolytes mix on a glucose basis.
Unique mixture of electrolytes on a glucose base. Administer directly after the flight for quick recovery and to prevent dehydration caused by diarrhoea.
- Prevents dehydration caused by diarrhoea
- Helps quick recovery after a race
- Ensures a controlled fluid balance in tissues and organs and consequently prevents dehydration
glucose, sodium chloride, potassium chloride, magnesium sulphate, calcium chloride
crude protein 0%, crude fibre 0%, crude fat 0%, crude ash 7.18%, lysine 0 mg/kg, methionine 0 mg/kg, sodium 19600 mg/kg
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1 sachet per litre of drinking water
- During the competition season: Pigeons are very thirsty on arrival: give fresh drinking water + 1 dessertspoon of Oropharma Glucose + Vitamins per litre of water. The drinking water for arriving birds must be brought up to loft temperature in advance. Refresh the drinking water after 2 hours and make Recup-Lyt available until the day after
- For heavy long-distance flights: the day before basketing
- During the breeding and moulting season: once a week.
Freshen solution daily.
In case of intestinal problems (adenovirus, colibacillosis, coccidiosis): administer Recup-Lyt daily until symptoms like diarrhoea have disappeared.
|Product||Versele Laga Oropharma Feed Supplement Recup-Lyt For Birds|
|Country of Origin||Belgium|
|Net Weight||240 g: 240 g|
|Dimensions||240 g: 8 x 8 x 12 cm|
|Manufacturer Name||Verlacor N.V.|
|Manufacturer Address||Versele-Laga, Kapellestraat 70-9800, Deinze, Belgium Deinze, DEINZE, Belgium - 709800|