Oropharma Oro-Digest is an intestinal conditioner. This product prevents the adhesion of pathogenic bacteria in the intestines, ensures a better consistency of the droppings, promotes hygienic nests and prevents the cloaca feathers from sticking together. Oro-Digest serves as a prebiotic or food for the good intestinal flora and will also ensure that the pathogenic bacteria are no longer able to adhere to the intestinal wall so that the natural intestinal flora can recover and the digestion proceeds normally again. The added probiotics help to inhibit pathogens, thus stimulating the growth of positive bacteria.
- To be used in cases of intestinal problems and watery droppings
- Promotes hygienic nests and can also be given preventively
- For best results, it should be combined with Oropharma Probi-Zyme
fibres from apple and citrus fruit, dextrose, sodium chloride, mannan-oligosaccharides (MOS)
ZOO TECHNICAL ADDITIVES
gut flora stabilisers: bacillus subtilis C-3102 (DSM 15544) 1 x 1011 CFU
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- 1 even measuring spoon (=4g) per 100 g Orlux egg food. Oro-Digest must be mixed in the food and never in the water.
- In all cases of watery droppings or diarrhoea: 5 consecutive days.
- From the hatching of the young until the weaning time.
- In all circumstances where the birds have been put through stress. For 4 days before caging for an exhibition.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
|Product||Versele Laga Oro-Digest Feed Supplement For Birds|
|Country of Origin||Belgium|
|Net Weight||150 ml: 150 ml|
|Dimensions||150 ml: 8 x 8 x 10 cm|
|Manufacturer Name||Verlacor N.V.|
|Manufacturer Address||Versele-Laga, Kapellestraat 70-9800, Deinze, Belgium Deinze, DEINZE, Belgium - 709800|