Growth crumbs for the first 12 weeks.
- DUCK 1&2 crumble is a complete starting and growth feed for chicks of ducks, geese and swans. Appropriate for chicks from the first day until the young animals are fully grown, at an age of about 12 weeks. It is also suitable for small waders.
- This starting and growth crumble contains enough protein, energy, minerals and vitamins for good and efficient growth and development.
- The 2 mm crumble form promotes a smooth intake without excessive spilling and both perfectly ingested it the larger and the smaller species.
- FEATHER CARE
- The presence of omega-3 fatty acids and natural pigments contributes to optimal feather colouring and shiny plumage.
wheat, soya feed (produced from genetically modified soya), maize, products from the bakery and pasta industry, sunflower seed feed, wheat gluten feed, rice bran, maize gluten feed, fish oil, calcium carbonate, wheat middlings, soya oil, monocalcium phosphate, wheat bran, sodium chloride, sodium bicarbonate
crude protein 19.0%, crude fat 5.5%, crude ash 6.0%, crude fibre 4.5%, methionine 0.42%, lysine 0.99%, phosphorus 0.70%, calcium 1.05%, sodium 0.15%
3a672a vitamin A 12000 IU, 3a671 vitamin D3 3000 IU, 3a700 vitamin E (all-rac-alpha-tocopheryl acetate) 51 mg, 3b103 iron (ferrous sulphate, monohydrate) 36 mg, 3b202 iodine (calcium iodate, anhydrous) 2.40 mg, 3b405 copper (cupric sulphate, pentahydrate) 12 mg, 3b502 manganese (manganous oxide) 90 mg, 3b603 zinc (zinc oxide) 85 mg, 3b802 selenium (coated granulated sodium selenite) 0.36 mg
ZOO TECHNICAL ADDITIVES
4a1617 endo-1,4-β-xylanase (EC 188.8.131.52) 1650 EPU, 4a16 6-phytase (EC 184.108.40.206) 500 FTU
E310 propyl gallate 15 mg, E321 BHT 130 mg, 1b320 BHA 20 mg, E562 sepiolite 13 mg; preservatives
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Period: From the first day until the young animals are full-grown (+/- 13 weeks). Small waders at all ages.
- The feeds can be freely administered.
- Simultaneous use with water for drinking in which choline chloride has been added should be avoided.
- Young orphaned chicks need to quickly learn how to ingest their feed; provide low feeding trays or simply pour the feed on paper for the first few days.
- Always provide Grit for easy digestion. Grit also has a positive effect on the skeleton.
- Always make sure there is plenty of clean drinking water.
- For optimal development and health, take the life phases and periods into account.
|Product||Country's Best Versele Laga Duck 1&2 Crumble Birds Food|
|Country of Origin||Belgium|
|Net Weight||5 kg: 5 kg|
|Dimensions||5 kg: 30 x 20 x 18 cm|
|Manufacturer Name||Verlacor N.V.|
|Manufacturer Address||Versele-Laga, Kapellestraat 70-9800, Deinze, Belgium Deinze, DEINZE, Belgium - 709800|