Growth crumbs for the first 12 weeks.
- SHOW 1&2 crumble is a complete starting and growth feed for chicks of pheasants, partridges, guinea fowl, quail and ornamental fowl. Appropriate for chicks from the first day until the young animals are fully grown.
- This starting and growth crumble contains enough protein, energy, minerals and vitamins for good and efficient growth and development.
- The crumble form promotes a smooth intake without excessive spilling, and it is ideal for both the larger and the smaller species. The coccidiostat protects the animals against coccidiosis.
- The presence of omega-3 fatty acids and natural pigments contributes to optimal feather colouring and shiny plumage.
Products enriched with a coccidiostat reduce the risk of a coccidiosis outbreak. Young animals are more sensitive to this intestinal parasite because their natural resistance is still developing.
soya feed (produced from genetically modified soya), maize, wheat, products from the bakery and pasta industry, rice bran, calcium carbonate, monocalcium phosphate, maize gluten 60, linseed, maize gluten feed, soya oil, sodium chloride, sodium bicarbonate
crude protein 23.0%, crude fat 4.5%, crude ash 7.0%, crude fibre 3.5%, methionine 0.56%, lysine 1.25%, phosphorus 0.78%, calcium 1.20%, sodium 0.15%
3a672a vitamin A 12000 IU, 3a671 vitamin D3 3000 IU, 3a700 vitamin E (all-rac-alpha-tocopheryl acetate) 66 mg, 3b103 iron (ferrous sulphate, monohydrate) 56 mg, 3b202 iodine (calcium iodate, anhydrous) 2.54 mg, 3b405 copper (cupric sulphate, pentahydrate) 12 mg, 3b502 mangan (manganous oxide) 90 mg, 3b603 zinc (zinc oxide) 85 mg, 3b802 selenium (coated granulated sodium selenite) 0.36 mg
ZOO TECHNICAL ADDITIVES
4a1617 endo-1,4-β-xylanase (EC 188.8.131.52) 1650 EPU, 4a32 6-phytase 750 FTU
E310 propyl gallate 10 mg, E321 BHT 100 mg, 1b320 BHA 0,1 mg, E562 sepiolite 2 mg, preservatives
2a161b lutein-rich extract 2 mg
COCCIDIOSTATS AND HISTOMONOSTATS
51763 lasalocid sodium 125 mg
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Period: From the first day until the young animals are fully grown. (+/- 13 weeks) Use prohibited at least 5 days before slaughter.
- The feeds can be freely administered.
- Simultaneous use with water for drinking in which choline chloride has been added should be avoided.
- Dangerous for equines.
- This feeding stuff contains an ionophore. Simultaneous use with certain medicinal substances (e.g. tiamulin) can be contra-indicated.
- Young orphaned chicks need to quickly learn how to ingest their feed; provide low feeding trays or simply pour the feed on paper for the first few days.
- Always provide Grit for easy digestion. Grit also has a positive effect on the skeleton.
- Always make sure there is plenty of clean drinking water.
- For optimal development and health, take the life phases and periods into account.
|Product||Versele Laga Country'S Best Show 1 & 2 Crumble|
|Country of Origin||Belgium|
|Net Weight||5 kg: 5 kg|
|Dimensions||5 kg: 30 x 20 x 18 cm|
|Manufacturer Name||Verlacor N.V.|
|Manufacturer Address||Versele-Laga, Kapellestraat 70-9800, Deinze, Belgium Deinze, DEINZE, Belgium - 709800|