High fiber support for your pet’s overall urinary health! Natural Science Urinary Support is a high fiber supplement containing various beneficial ingredients to support the overall urinary health of your pet. Cranberry and Dandelion Leaf support urinary health, while herbs such as Astragalus Root support renal function.
- High fiber support for your pet’s urinary health.
- Cranberry extract = antimicrobial to support urinary tract health.
- Astragalus Root = Anti-flammatory and antioxidant properties for kidney health.
- Pumpkin seed helps relieve urinary spasms and cramping while strengthening urinary muscles.
- Formulated with the guidance of leading veterinarians and nutritionists.
- No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives.
When changing your pet’s daily regimen, consult your veterinarian.
Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, and Chinchillas: 0-1 lb: 1/2 tab per day
1-4 lb: 1 tab per day
4 lb & over: 2 tabs per day
Rats (all weights): 1/4 tab per day
Other Species: Contact Oxbow or consult your veterinarian
*Not intended for growing, pregnant, lactating or food producing animals.
Product Facts Per 1 Tab (2g) Active Ingredients: Glucosamine (Plant Based): 45 mg, Marshmallow Root: 45 mg, Manna Oligosaccharide (MOS): 40 mg, Astragalus Root: 18 mg, Cranberry Extract: 18 mg, Dandelion Leaf: 18 mg, Pumpkin Seed: 9 mg, Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA), 2 mg
Inactive Ingredients: Timothy Grass, Barley Flour, Oat Groat Flour, Cane Molasses, Flax Seed Meal, Guar Gum, Mixed Tocopherols (preservative), Rosemary Extract.
|Product||OXBOW Natural Science Urinary Support 120gm|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Net Weight||0.120 kgs - 20 x 5 x 14 cm.|
|Dimensions||0.120 kgs - 20 x 5 x 14 cm.|
|Manufacturer Name||Oxbow Animal Health|
|Manufacturer Address||11902 South 150th Street Omaha, NE 68138 USA.|