Nutrition you can trust.
‘Fidele+…because pets deserve the best from their vet’
Providing an accessible nutrition solution that nourishes and supports the wellbeing of all companion animals.
Fidele+ Veterinary diets nourish and support the wellbeing of all our beloved canine companions.
- Conceptualized in India in collaboration with veterinary and canine nutrition experts.
- Manufactured in the United Kingdom to maintain the highest standards of quality.
Fidele+ Veterinary Hypoallergenic Diet is a complete balanced maintenance diet for adult dogs to help in the management of adverse food reactions and allergies.
- Adverse food reactions (AFRs) may present with cutaneous or gastrointestinal signs
- AFRs include food allergies and food intolerances
- Fidele+ Veterinary Hypoallergenic Diet may be used for elimination diet trials or for long term management of AFRs
Choose Fidele+ to help in the management of adverse food reactions…
- Single protein source from salmon so ideal for dogs with allergies
- Potato as the carbohydrate source as part of a hypoallergenic diet
- Wheat gluten free so suitable for dogs with dietary sensitivity
- Omega 3 and 6 to help maintain skin integrity and epidermal turnover
- Small kibble size so suitable for all breeds of dog
No added artificial colors or preservatives (with rosemary extract as a natural preservative)
Salmon 44% (Including Freshly Prepared Salmon 23%, Dried Salmon 13%, Salmon Oil 6% & Salmon Gravy 2%), Potato (24%), Oats, Maize, Beet Pulp (4%), Minerals.
Crude Protein 22%, Crude Fat 11%, Crude Fibre 3%, Crude Ash 7.5%, Moisture 8%, NFE 48.5%
Metabolisable Energy 357 kcal/100g
Omega 6 Fatty Acids 1.7%, Omega 3 Fatty Acids 1.4%, Calcium 1.5%, Phosphorus 1%
Vitamins Vitamin A 14,400 IU, Vitamin D3 1,925 IU, Biotin 145 mcg
Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 50 mg, Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 50 mg. Manganese (Manganous (Calcium lodate Anhydrous) 1 mg
|Product||Fidele+ Veterinary Diet Hypoallergenic Formula|
|Country of Origin||United Kingdom|
|Net Weight||1.5 kg: 1.5 kg|
4 kg: 4 kg
|Dimensions||1.5 kg: 20 x 8 x 40 cm|
4 kg: 24 x 8 x 56 cm
|Manufacturer Address||Revolution Park Buckshaw Avenue Buckshaw Village Chorley Lancashire PR7 7DW|