Goat's Milk formula for puppy’s new born to six weeks with sensitive digestive systems.
When mom can’t nourish them, Goat’s Milk Esbilac® can. Scientifically formulated Goats Milk Esbilac® is made with whole goats milk protein for puppies with sensitive digestive systems. Next best to mother’s milk, Goat’s Milk Esbilac® provides all the nutritional elements necessary for puppies needing supplemental feeding or adult dogs requiring a source of highly digestible nutrients.
- For puppies newborn to six weeks of age.
- Scientifically formulated with natural goat's milk specifically for puppies with sensitive digestive systems.
- Formulated to provide a caloric pattern similar to mother's milk in protein, fat, and carbohydrates.
- Natural with added vitamins, minerals, and trace nutrients.
- Contains prebiotics and probiotics for healthy immunity and digestion.
- Formulated with a special fiber blend for easy digestion and improved gut health.
- Easy to digest, highly palatable, and easy to mix formula.
- Meets the AAFCO dog nutrient profiles for complete and balanced nutrition.
Mixing Directions: Whisk or shake 1 part powdered GME into 2 parts warm water. Do not mix more GME than can be consumed in 24 hours. Do not use a blender.
Directions for Feeding: GME can be fed as a complete diet for puppies up to 6 weeks old or as a nutritional supplement for weaned puppies, pregnant and nursing mothers, and adult dogs. Consult your veterinarian for additional advice. Not for human consumption.
Newborn to 6-week-old Puppies: Feed puppies 2 tablespoons (30mL) of reconstituted GME per 4 ounces (115g) of body weight daily. Puppies should be fed every 3-4 hours. The daily feeding amount should be divided into equal portions for each feeding. Individual puppies’ needs may vary. Warm reconstituted GME to room or body temperature before serving.
Pregnant and Nursing Mothers: Supplement 2 teaspoons (4g) GME powder per 5lb (2.2kg) body weight daily as a top dress onto a normal diet.
Weaned Puppies and Adult Dogs: Supplement 1 teaspoon (2g) GME powder per 5lb (2.2kg) body weight daily as a top dress onto a normal diet.
Storage: Unopened container should be stored in a cool, dry place. Opened container can be kept at room temperature for up to 2 months and then must be refrigerated (up to 1 additional month). Opened container can be frozen for up to 6 months to preserve freshness. Use product before best by date stamped on container.
Reconstituted liquid must be kept refrigerated for up to 24 hours.
|Product||Pet-AG Goats Milk Esbilac Powder|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Net Weight||340 gram|
|Dimensions||10 X 10 X 14 CM|
|Manufacturer Name||Pet-Ag, Inc.|
|Manufacturer Address||22701 W. 68th Terrace Shawnee, KS 66226|